Consort Equipment Products based in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire is looking to recruit a manufacturing engineer to join their small but busy engineering department. We manufacture a wide range of electric heating products and bespoke products and parts for other manufacturers. The candidate should be able to work independently and under production pressure, with experience in the sheet metal industry and knowledge in the following disciplines:-
- Use a range of software including 3D, 2D and CAM to produce programs for CNC sheet-metal punching/laser cutting and forming machines
- Building component BOMS using MRP software
- Design/specify tooling/jigs and fixtures to aid manufacture in the sheet-metal environment
- Have an understanding of fixing methods and processes used in the sheet-metal industry and applying this knowledge in product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials choice
- Investigating production problems
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and research and development staff
The successful candidate is likely to have a BSc in Mechanical Engineering or completed an appropriate apprenticeship.
Kindly submit your application to Rowan Griffiths, Senior Manufacturing Design Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org.