21st August 2017
Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager to join our team. The region covers from North Wales to Humberside and above.
There are opportunities for rapid progression and we are looking for someone who has the potential to help dramatically expand our market share. For the right person there will be big rewards for helping us achieve our goals.
- A field based sales role where you will be responsible for all new business within your area
- Managing a large network of electrical wholesalers
- You must be able to sell by creating a need and then backselling
- Results orientated with a strategic longer term view of gaining market share and knowledge on how to maximise this
- Motivated by success and looking to expand within a company where there is a wealth of potential
- Natural spark and driven personality
- Excellent IT skills
- Clean driving licence
- Ideally the candidate will be based in Yorkshire or the North West
If you think you are the ideal candidate, please apply with your CV and covering letter to Ed Spankie, Managing Director ( email@example.com ).
26th June 2017
Electro Mechanical Sytems Engineer
We are looking for an engineer to be involved in all technical and Quality aspects of projects from conception to completion. This will involve scheduling, resource forecasting, document control and field service. Certain projects will involve the preparation of heating schemes.
- Preparing schedules and bills of material as well as monitoring Project progress.
- Be up to date with and monitor compliance with all relevant standards and codes of practice.
- Be familiar with the ISO9001 Quality Standard and ensure that all relevant documents are controlled and circulated.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project management and other team members to provide assistance and technical support.
- Proven work experience as a project engineer in a technical environment.
- Be familiar relevant with ISO and BS standards.
- Possess advanced MS office skills.
- Ability to work with multi discipline project.
- Capable of working in a team environment as well on own initiative.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your latest CV and cover letter to:
- Adrian Reynolds, Quality and Engineering Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miron Fabiny, Design Engineer – email@example.com
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.