Consort Claudgen’s SLREC is a receiver unit that enables certain heaters to be wirelessly controlled by an SL or CRXSL controller*. With SLREC installed, an SL or CRXSL controller expands the heating control options to include temperature and time control.
Can control a load up to 3kW
Maximum switching current 13A/250V
Can be retrofitted to existing compatible heaters
Each heater must be connected to an SLREC for it to be controlled by an SL or CRXSL controller
Multiple heaters can be controlled by an SL or CRXSL controller
Choice of controllers:
– SLPB: Run-back timer and thermostat
– SLVT: Run-back timer and adjustable thermostat
– SLVTB: Battery-powered run-back timer and adjustable thermostat
– CRXSL: Programmable 7-day timer and thermostat
* Requires a separately purchased SL or CRXSL controller.