Consort Claudgen’s SLREC is a receiver unit that enables certain heaters to be wirelessly controlled by a CRXSL or SL controller*. With SLREC installed, a CRXSL or SL controller expands the heating control options to include temperature and time control.
Can control a load up to 3kW
Maximum switching current 13A/250V
Can be retrofitted to existing compatible heaters
Each heater must be connected to an SLREC for it to be controlled by a CRXSL or SL controller
Multiple heaters can be controlled by a CRXSL or SL controller
Choice of controllers:
– CRXSL: Programmable 7-day timer and thermostat
– SLTI: Programmable 7-day timer and thermostat
– SLPB: Run-back timer and thermostat
– SLVT: Run-back timer and adjustable thermostat
– SLVTB: Battery-powered run-back timer and adjustable thermostat
– SLPBWP: Waterproof run-back timer and thermostat
– SLPIR: Motion activated run-back timer
* Requires a separately purchased SL or CRXSL controller.